Yunan gold is silky smooth, bold yet round and will not be bitter when over steeped.
Creamy black tea with cocoa after notes. We don't recommend adding milk and sugar, this tea has layers of flavor that should be experienced by itself.
Taste premium green tea and mango, while enjoying the relaxing aroma of hibiscus flowers.
- It's flavor is full and crisp, the Mao Jian is a great choice for everyday drinking.
Grab a cup of sweet lilikoi (passion fruit) tea. Enjoy it either hot or iced, sugar optional.
Assam Black tea is an Indian Tea from the Assam region of India. Its aroma is rich and strong, and is very flavorful. This Assam is a 2nd flush tea.
Coconut Black tea, create a tropical and delightful tea with coconut black tea. It is also great for ice tea! Just brew normally, add sugar (if you prefer) and allow it to cool.
For those who love milk tea, we suggest brewing this tea as a delicious milk tea to serve to friends and family!
- This tea has a light toasted aroma from the roasting but a deliciously nutty taste.
- Picked the finest tea leaves and processed, it carries a smoother mouth and throat feel when drank.
- It is a green tea that offers a fruity, flowery aroma and a basic(soapy) taste that only the finest green teas possess.
- This tea mixes the sweetness of Honeybush with Hazelnuts, creating an even sweeter taste that goes well with chocolate.