- Genmaicha otherwise known as rice tea or brown rice tea is a Japanese tea that is created with a special recipe, it combines popped rice and popcorn with green tea.
- Bi Lo Chun Fine Grade is a very earthy tasting Green Tea.
Savory smoky, slightly cook and menthol. Crisp with a sweet pine flavor.
Classic tropical sweet tea. Brew a concentrate to make a perfect iced tea.
Another great Hawaiian tea to add to your collection. Try this Coconut Lichee Black Tea mix.
- This tea mixes the sweetness of Honeybush with fruity apricots, creating an even sweeter taste.
- This green tea is dark in color and consists of leaves rolled to small swirls.
- For first time buyers of this tea, this is a great starter because it has the scent and similar to our premium grade.
This English Breakfast tea as the name suggests is normally consumed in the morning. It is great plain and just a good with sugar and milk.