- Perfect blend of rooibos vanilla, ginger, cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon pieces.
- This medium (2nd highest) grade that we carry of Xi Hu Long Jing (dragon well) is from the Xi Hu area of HangZhou, ZheJiang province.
Yunan gold is silky smooth, bold yet round and will not be bitter when over steeped.
Grab a cup of sweet lilikoi (passion fruit) tea. Enjoy it either hot or iced, sugar optional.
Creamy black tea with cocoa after notes. We don't recommend adding milk and sugar, this tea has layers of flavor that should be experienced by itself.
Classic tropical sweet tea. Brew a concentrate to make a perfect iced tea.
Coconut Black tea, create a tropical and delightful tea with coconut black tea. It is also great for ice tea! Just brew normally, add sugar (if you prefer) and allow it to cool.
- It's flavor is full and crisp, the Mao Jian is a great choice for everyday drinking.
Assam Black tea is an Indian Tea from the Assam region of India. Its aroma is rich and strong, and is very flavorful. This Assam is a 2nd flush tea.
For those who love milk tea, we suggest brewing this tea as a delicious milk tea to serve to friends and family!
- This tea mixes the sweetness of Honeybush with fruity apricots, creating an even sweeter taste.
- Genmaicha otherwise known as rice tea or brown rice tea is a Japanese tea that is created with a special recipe, it combines popped rice and popcorn with green tea.