- This tea mixes the sweetness of Honeybush with fruity apricots, creating an even sweeter taste.
Classic tropical sweet tea. Brew a concentrate to make a perfect iced tea.
Savory smoky, slightly cook and menthol. Crisp with a sweet pine flavor.
- Bi Lo Chun Fine Grade is a very earthy tasting Green Tea.
- Genmaicha otherwise known as rice tea or brown rice tea is a Japanese tea that is created with a special recipe, it combines popped rice and popcorn with green tea.
- This tea mixes the sweetness of Honeybush with Hazelnuts, creating an even sweeter taste that goes well with chocolate.
- It is a green tea that offers a fruity, flowery aroma and a basic(soapy) taste that only the finest green teas possess.
- Picked the finest tea leaves and processed, it carries a smoother mouth and throat feel when drank.
- This tea has a light toasted aroma from the roasting but a deliciously nutty taste.
For those who love milk tea, we suggest brewing this tea as a delicious milk tea to serve to friends and family!
Coconut Black tea, create a tropical and delightful tea with coconut black tea. It is also great for ice tea! Just brew normally, add sugar (if you prefer) and allow it to cool.
Assam Black tea is an Indian Tea from the Assam region of India. Its aroma is rich and strong, and is very flavorful. This Assam is a 2nd flush tea.
Grab a cup of sweet lilikoi (passion fruit) tea. Enjoy it either hot or iced, sugar optional.
- It's flavor is full and crisp, the Mao Jian is a great choice for everyday drinking.