Savory smoky, slightly cook and menthol. Crisp with a sweet pine flavor.
- This tea mixes the sweetness of Honeybush with Hazelnuts, creating an even sweeter taste that goes well with chocolate.
Classic tropical sweet tea. Brew a concentrate to make a perfect iced tea.
- Genmaicha otherwise known as rice tea or brown rice tea is a Japanese tea that is created with a special recipe, it combines popped rice and popcorn with green tea.
Another great Hawaiian tea to add to your collection. Try this Coconut Lichee Black Tea mix.
- This green tea is dark in color and consists of leaves rolled to small swirls.
- This tea mixes the sweetness of Honeybush with fruity apricots, creating an even sweeter taste.
- For first time buyers of this tea, this is a great starter because it has the scent and similar to our premium grade.
This English Breakfast tea as the name suggests is normally consumed in the morning. It is great plain and just a good with sugar and milk.