Formosa (Taiwan) Ali Shan Oolong tea is regarded as the best in the world. This tea is grown in high altitudes in the Ali mountain in Taiwan. Produces a crystal clear yellowish liquid and a fresh initial taste with a sweet aftertaste.
Berrylicious Apple Tea is great for all of you fruit tea lovers.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! Try this apple tea for a great refreshing way to get the great taste of apples in a hot cup of tea.
"Why didn't the melons get married? Because they cantaloupe!" This tea is much better than bad jokes for helping you unwind at the end of a busy day.
- Sale!Rooibos tea blended with small pieces of apple and cinnamon flavor.
This delicious Chinese green tea mixed with real apricot. This tea can be made hot, cold, morning, evening, and anything in between.
- This tea mixes the sweetness of Honeybush with fruity apricots, creating an even sweeter taste.
Assam Black tea is an Indian Tea from the Assam region of India. Its aroma is rich and strong, and is very flavorful. This Assam is a 2nd flush tea.
- This green tea is dark in color and consists of leaves rolled to small swirls.
- Bi Lo Chun has the characteristic of a great green tea with a basic (soapy) aroma.
- Our Premium grade Bi Luo Chun differs from our regular Bi Luo Chun in sight, smell and taste.
- Bi Lo Chun Fine Grade is a very earthy tasting Green Tea.