Formosa (Taiwan) Ali Shan Oolong tea is regarded as the best in the world. This tea is grown in high altitudes in the Ali mountain in Taiwan. Produces a crystal clear yellowish liquid and a fresh initial taste with a sweet aftertaste.
This delicious Chinese green tea mixed with real apricot. This tea can be made hot, cold, morning, evening, and anything in between.
- This green tea is dark in color and consists of leaves rolled to small swirls.
- Bi Lo Chun has the characteristic of a great green tea with a basic (soapy) aroma.
- Our Premium grade Bi Luo Chun differs from our regular Bi Luo Chun in sight, smell and taste.
- Bi Lo Chun Fine Grade is a very earthy tasting Green Tea.
- Chun Mee tea is also known as the eyebrow tea, it gets its name from the curve of the processed leaf.
- For first time buyers of this tea, this is a great starter because it has the scent and similar to our premium grade.
- This medium (2nd highest) grade that we carry of Xi Hu Long Jing (dragon well) is from the Xi Hu area of HangZhou, ZheJiang province.
- Picked the finest tea leaves and processed, it carries a smoother mouth and throat feel when drank.
This Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearl Premium Grade tea is similar to our Jasmine dragon pearl tea, except that the leaves of this tea is from the youngest buds of the all the leaves.