- Jasmine tea has all the health benefits of green tea with a beautiful jasmine flower aroma and mellow taste.
This delicious Chinese green tea mixed with real apricot. This tea can be made hot, cold, morning, evening, and anything in between.
Vanilla flavored delicately blends with healthy green tea. An instant favorite!
- Chun Mee tea is also known as the eyebrow tea, it gets its name from the curve of the processed leaf.
Coconut Haupia Matcha tea...need I say more.
- This green tea is dark in color and consists of leaves rolled to small swirls.
- For first time buyers of this tea, this is a great starter because it has the scent and similar to our premium grade.
- Bi Lo Chun has the characteristic of a great green tea with a basic (soapy) aroma.
Add this tea to your daily routine to increase energy levels and reduce stress!
Green Tea | Moderate caffeine | Steep at 170° for 4 minutesThis jasmine pearl tea got its name from the shape of the tea leaves. Each individual leaf is hand-rolled and dried.
One of the rarest teas you can come by. Only the best of the best tea leaves can be called Tencha.