- This medium (2nd highest) grade that we carry of Xi Hu Long Jing (dragon well) is from the Xi Hu area of HangZhou, ZheJiang province.
Green Tea | Moderate caffeine | Steep at 170° for 4 minutesThis jasmine pearl tea got its name from the shape of the tea leaves. Each individual leaf is hand-rolled and dried.
This Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearl Premium Grade tea is similar to our Jasmine dragon pearl tea, except that the leaves of this tea is from the youngest buds of the all the leaves.
- Perfect everyday green tea, it is truly delightful to enjoy this delicious cup of tea.
Try our Hawaiian Pineapple Mango Green Tea as an iced tea as a delicious afternoon iced tea!
Taste premium green tea and mango, while enjoying the relaxing aroma of hibiscus flowers.
- Bi Lo Chun Fine Grade is a very earthy tasting Green Tea.
- Jasmine tea has all the health benefits of green tea with a beautiful jasmine flower aroma and mellow taste.
- It's flavor is full and crisp, the Mao Jian is a great choice for everyday drinking.
- This tea has a light toasted aroma from the roasting but a deliciously nutty taste.
- This green tea is dark in color and consists of leaves rolled to small swirls.
The Tea Farm Gunpower tea is high quality and has small, tightly rolled pellets making it have a unique and fresh taste.
- It is a green tea that offers a fruity, flowery aroma and a basic(soapy) taste that only the finest green teas possess.
- For first time buyers of this tea, this is a great starter because it has the scent and similar to our premium grade.