Have a sip of tradition. Matcha is not only incredibly packed with antioxidants but it also carries a tremendous amount of history with traditional Japanese tea ceremonies.
- Our Premium grade Bi Luo Chun differs from our regular Bi Luo Chun in sight, smell and taste.
- This blooming tea also has a flower in the middle of the after it opens up but it also has a jasmine aroma.
- This medium (2nd highest) grade that we carry of Xi Hu Long Jing (dragon well) is from the Xi Hu area of HangZhou, ZheJiang province.
Every neighborhood block in Hawaii has a mango tree. As a state, we are mango crazy. So why not take it a step further and make Mango Matcha Green Tea.
Need more caffeine in the morning to boost your energy. Check out this mix, it's sure to wake you up. You've been warned!
- Picked the finest tea leaves and processed, it carries a smoother mouth and throat feel when drank.
- This blooming tea opens up to from a ball and it becomes a beautiful flower of tea in your cup.
This Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearl Premium Grade tea is similar to our Jasmine dragon pearl tea, except that the leaves of this tea is from the youngest buds of the all the leaves.
- Genmaicha otherwise known as rice tea or brown rice tea is a Japanese tea that is created with a special recipe, it combines popped rice and popcorn with green tea.