Remember asking your aunty for a cold glass of POG? Bring back all those childhood memories with this delicious tea.
Creamy black tea with cocoa after notes. We don't recommend adding milk and sugar, this tea has layers of flavor that should be experienced by itself.
- It's flavor is full and crisp, the Mao Jian is a great choice for everyday drinking.
Taste premium green tea and mango, while enjoying the relaxing aroma of hibiscus flowers.
Assam Black tea is an Indian Tea from the Assam region of India. Its aroma is rich and strong, and is very flavorful. This Assam is a 2nd flush tea.
Coconut Black tea, create a tropical and delightful tea with coconut black tea. It is also great for ice tea! Just brew normally, add sugar (if you prefer) and allow it to cool.
Grab a cup of sweet lilikoi (passion fruit) tea. Enjoy it either hot or iced, sugar optional.
For those who love milk tea, we suggest brewing this tea as a delicious milk tea to serve to friends and family!
- This tea has a light toasted aroma from the roasting but a deliciously nutty taste.
- Picked the finest tea leaves and processed, it carries a smoother mouth and throat feel when drank.
- This tea mixes the sweetness of Honeybush with Hazelnuts, creating an even sweeter taste that goes well with chocolate.
- Bi Lo Chun Fine Grade is a very earthy tasting Green Tea.