- This blooming tea also has a flower in the middle of the after it opens up but it also has a jasmine aroma.
- Genmaicha otherwise known as rice tea or brown rice tea is a Japanese tea that is created with a special recipe, it combines popped rice and popcorn with green tea.
- This tea has a light toasted aroma from the roasting but a deliciously nutty taste.
- Kikucha is a green tea from Japan that combines green tea leaves with the branches/twigs of the tea bush.
- Perfect everyday green tea, it is truly delightful to enjoy this delicious cup of tea.
Vanilla flavored delicately blends with healthy green tea. An instant favorite!